The Queanbeyan library is located at 6 Rutledge Street and can be contacted on 6285 6255.
Library hours are:
Monday to Friday - 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am – 4:00pm
Construction of the Queanbeyan Civic and Cultural Precinct has started. Parking in the Lowe Car Park and the laneway next to the Library has been impacted. During construction the library will remain open. Parking can be found in nearby car parks please refer to details below. Looking forward to seeing you in the library.
During construction of the new Council building there will be changes to parking around the Queanbeyan Library. Parking options include:
- There are two disability parking spaces located near the library on Rutledge Street.
- Collett Car Park (entry via Collett/Morisset Streets) | approximately 700m walk, all day parking
- Showground Car Park (entry via Cooma Street) | approximately 250m walk, all day parking
- Rutledge Car Park (entry via Crawford/Rutledge/Collett Streets) approximately 250m walk, all day parking
- Morisset Car Park (entry via Lowe/Morisset Streets) approximately 250m walk, timed parking
- Lowe Car Park (entry via Lowe Street) timed parking
The map below shows pedestrian routes to the Library.